Teachers and students, if you are looking for a better way to keep track of great websites, links, videos, and blogs, then you need to give Diigo a try. It's one of the best ways that I've found to keep track of all the different resources that I use on the web and makes it easy to share with others. As many Web 2.0 tools do now, there is an app available for it and you can integrate it into your browser for even easier bookmarking ability. If you are having trouble keeping track of websites and need a one stop show, try Diigo.
Teacher / Student Uses:
- Save important websites and access them on any computer.
- Categorize websites by titles, notes, keyword tags, lists and groups.
- Search through bookmarks to quickly find desired information.
- Save a screenshot of a website and see how it has changed over time.
- Annotate websites with highlighting or virtual "sticky notes."
- View any annotations made by others on any website visited.
- Share websites with groups or the entire Diigo social network.
- Comment on the bookmarks of others or solicit comments to your shared bookmarks.